Artichoke and Red Pepper Stir Fry Recipe
Artichoke and Red Pepper Stir Fry Recipes
1 large red pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 inch piece of fresh root ginger, finely
1 garlic clove, crushed
10 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper
few basil leaves, to garnish
- Roast the red pepper under a hot
grill, turning it frequently until the skin is blistered and
blackened on all sides.
- Place it in a polythene bag until
cool, then peel off the skin.
- Core and deseed the pepper and cut
the flesh lengthways into thin strips, then set aside.
- Heat the oil in the wok over
- Add the onion, ginger and garlic,
stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until softened without browning.
- Add the artichokes and pepper
strips, increase the heat to high and toss until piping hot.
- Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar
and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the basil leaves and
ready to serve.
If you are short of time, omit roasting
the red pepper, but stir-fry it for a few minutes longer to soften it.
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Spicy Vegetables Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |