Sweet Chili and Ginger Swordfish Recipe
Sweet Chili and Ginger Swordfish Recipes
garlic, finely chopped
grated fresh ginger
- Place the swordfish steaks in a
non-metallic bowl, brush lightly with a little of the oil and top
each steak with some combined garlic and ginger.
- Heat the remaining oil in a
non-stick frying pan.
- Add the swordfish with the topping
- Cook over medium heat for 2
minutes, or until crisp and golden on the underside.
- Combine 1 tbsp each of the lime
juice and sweet chili sauce and drizzle over the steaks.
- Carefully turn over and cook for 2
minutes, or until tender but still pink in the middle.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add the remaining lime juice and
sweet chili sauce, bring to the boil and cook for 1 minute, or until
the sauce is thickened.
- Serve with steamed lemon grass and
lime rice and stir fried vegetables.
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Fish Seafood Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |