Beef Chili Soup Recipe
Beef Chili Soup Recipes
1 x 400g
canned kidney beans, drained
chopped fresh parsley
freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Fry the onion and minced beef for
5 minutes until brown and sealed.
- Add the garlic, chili and flour.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and pour in the
- Bring to the boil.
- Stir in the kidney beans and
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add the fresh parsley and season
- Serve with crusty bread.
Cooking Tips - For a milder flavour,
remove the seeds from the chili after slicing.
A hearty dish based on a traditional
chili recipe. Ideal with fresh crusty bread as a warming start to any
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Hot and Spicy Soup Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |