Chili Beef Recipe
Chili Beef Recipes
2 1/2 tsp
grated palm sugar or soft brown sugar
fillet, partially frozen, thinly sliced
chopped roasted peanuts
chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Combine the kecap manis, sambal
oelek, garlic, ground coriander, palm sugar, sesame oil and 2 tbsp
water in a large bowl.
- Add the beef slices and coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and
refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add the
peanut oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the meat in batches and cook
each batch for 2-3 minutes, or until browned.
- Arrange the beef on a serving
platter, sprinkle with the chopped peanuts and fresh coriander, and
serve with steamed rice.
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Hot Spicy Meat Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |