Spicy Eggplant Stir Fry Recipe
Spicy Eggplant Stir Fry Recipes
chili bean sauce
2 tbsp soy
rice wine vinegar
cut into thin wedges
fresh red chili, seeded, sliced diagonally
- Place the chili bean sauce, soy
sauce, rice wine vinegar and sugar in a small bowl, and whisk
- Heat a wok or frying pan over high
heat, add 1 tbsp of oil and swirl to coat.
- Add half the eggplant and cook,
stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with another tbsp of oil
and the remaining eggplant.
- Reheat the wok over high heat, add
the remaining oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the onion, chili and garlic
and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Return the eggplant to the wok,
add the sauce and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in
the coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice.
Chili bean sauce is used in many
Sichuan style dishes. If unavailable, replace it with garlic chili bean
paste or sambal oelek, also available from selected supermarkets or
Asian food stores.
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Spicy Vegetables Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |