Red Curry of Roast Pumpkin Beans and Basil Recipe
Red Curry of Roast Pumpkin Beans and Basil Recipes
peeled and seeded pumpkin, cut into 3cm cubes
2 tbsp oil
ready made red curry paste
beans, cut into 3cm lengths
lime leaves, crushed
grated light palm sugar
Thai basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- Preheat the oven to moderately hot
400F, Gas 6.
- Place the pumpkin in a baking dish
with 1 tbsp oil and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until
- Heat the remaining oil in a
saucepan, add the curry paste and cook, stirring constantly,
breaking up with a fork, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream 1/2 cup
(125ml) at a time, stirring well with a wooden spoon between each
addition for a creamy consistency.
- Then add the pumpkin and any
roasting juices, the beans and kaffir lime leaves.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook
for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the palm sugar, fish
sauce, basil and lime juice.
- Garnish with extra fresh basil
- Serve with rice.
If you want to make this a less
fattening meal, substitute the coconut cream for the lite version; the
texture will be slightly different but the flavor of the curry will
still be good.
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Spicy Vegetables Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |