1. Cut peppers in half through stem.
Remove seeds and white pith. Place cut side down onto patchment-lined
(baking-paper lined) baking sheets.
2. Bake at 425F (220C / Gas 7) or broil
(grill) until skins are blistered and charred, about 15 minutes.
3. Place charred peppers in a plastic bag.
Seal and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
4. Remove peppers from bag, then peel away
and discard skins.
5. Place roasted pepper in a jar and cover
with extra virgin olive oil. Seal and store in refrigerator. They will
keep for 14 days.
- Use in salads, sandwiches, pasta sauces
and as part of an antipasto. (If oil solidifies in refrigerator, bring
to room temperature.)
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.