Cauliflower Curry Recipe
Cauliflower Curry Recipes
4 oz ghee
1.5 lb cauliflower, cut into florets
1/2 pint natural yogurt
2 large onions, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 bay leaves
1/2 pint hot water
6 black peppercorns
1 black cardamom
2 green cardamoms
2 x 1 inch pieces of cinnamon stick
1 tsp coriander seeds
1 tsp white cumin seeds
1 tsp chili powder
- Heat 1 oz of the ghee in a large
- Add the cauliflower and cook over
a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl
and pour the yogurt over the top.
- Add the remaining ghee to the pan.
- When it is hot, add onions,
garlic, salt to taste, bay leaves and all the spices except the
- Fry until the onions are golden
and soft, then stir in the chili powder.
- Return the cauliflower and yogurt
to the pan and stir gently to combine all the ingredients.
- Cook gently over a low heat for 10
- Pour in the measured hot water and
simmer for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender, stir.
- Ready to serve.
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Spicy Vegetables Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |