Spicy Vegetable Soup Recipe
Spicy Vegetable Soup Recipes
1/2 red onion
175g each turnip, sweet potato and pumpkin
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp dried marjoram
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp chopped spring onion
4 cups well-flavored vegetable stock
2 tbsp flaked almonds
1 fresh chili, seeded and chopped
1 tsp sugar
1 oz creamed coconut
salt and freshly ground black pepper
chopped coriander, to garnish
- Finely chop the onion, then peel
the turnip, sweet potato and pumpkin and chop into medium-size dice.
- Melt the butter or margarine in a
large non-stick saucepan.
- Fry the onion for 4-5 minutes, add
the diced vegetables and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the marjoram, ginger,
cinnamon, spring onion, salt and pepper.
- Fry over a low heat for about 10
minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetable stock, flaked
almonds, chopped chili and sugar and stir well to mix, then cover
and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are just
- Grate the creamed coconut into the
soup and stir to mix.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander,
if liked, spoon into warmed bowls and serve.
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Hot and Spicy Soup Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |