Spicy Chinese Chicken Soup Recipe
Spicy Chinese Chicken Soup Recipes
3 tbsp sunflower oil
1/2 large onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp chopped fresh root ginger
1/2 tsp pepper
6 oz cooked chicken, coarsely chopped
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 liter chicken stock
handful of bean thread noodles, soaked
3 oz bean sprouts
chopped spring onions, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the onion, garlic and ginger
and fry until the onion is soft.
- Add the pepper, turmeric and
chicken and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce and stock and
bring to the boil.
- Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Reduce the heat slightly and cook
for 5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles.
- Divide them equally between 4
warmed soup bowls.
- Divide the bean sprouts between
the bowls and pour the soup on top.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Hot and Spicy Soup Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |