Potato Salad With Curry Plant Mayonnaise Recipe
Potato Salad With Curry Plant Mayonnaise Recipes
2 lb new
potatoes, in skins
1 1/4 cups
good quality store bought mayonnaise
plant leaves, roughly chopped black pepper
lettuce or other salad greens, to serve
- Place the potatoes in a pan of
salted water and boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and place in a large bowl to
- Mix the mayonnaise with the curry
plant leaves and black pepper.
- Stir these into the potatoes while
they are still warm.
- Leave to cool, then serve on a bed
of mixed lettuce or other assorted salad leaves.
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Hot Spicy Salad Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |