Hot Potato Salad Recipe
Hot Potato Salad Recipes
boiled eggs, chopped
onions, finely chopped
- Cut the unpeeled potatoes into 2
cm (1") cubes.
- Place in a saucepan and add enough
cold water to barely cover.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and
simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until the potato is cooked through but
holds its shape.
- Drain the cooked potato and place
in a salad bowl.
- Add the hard boiled eggs and
spring onion to the hot potato.
- Pour over the Vinaigrette
- Gently toss the salad.
Serve this salad hot, with grilled fish
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Hot Spicy Salad Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |