Noodles In Curry Sauce Recipe
Noodles In Curry Sauce Recipes
450 g thin
butter or margarine
sized onion, finely chopped
bananas, peeled and sliced
whole milk yoghurt
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted
water until tender.
- Rinse under hot water and leave to
- Melt butter or margarine in a
- Cook the onion to soften and add
the garlic and spices.
- Cook 1 minute and add the bananas
and lime juice.
- Cook to soften the bananas
slightly, mashing with a fork.
- Pour on the stock, cover and cook
- Blend in the food processor or
blender until smooth.
- Return to the rinsed out pan and
bring back to the boil.
- Take off the heat and add the
yoghurt, mint, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles
and toss before serving.
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Spicy Hot Noodles Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |