Fried Noodles with Chicken, Pork and Prawn Recipes
flat rice noodle sheets, cut into 2cm thick slices
garlic, finely chopped
grated fresh ginger
chives, cut into 5cm lengths
barbecue chicken, flesh cut into 1cm slices
Chinese barbecue pork fillet, cut into 1cm slices
fresh red chili, chopped
cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
light soy sauce
dark soy sauce
- Rinse the noodles under warm
running water and carefully separate.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add
60ml of the oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the garlic and ginger, and
cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Be careful not to burn.
- Then add the chives and cook,
stirring, for 10 seconds.
- Add the chicken, pork, chili and
prawns, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then add the bean sprouts
and spinach, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Make a well in the center, add the
egg and scramble for 1 minute, or until firm but not hard.
- Stir in the remaining oil, then
add the rice noodles.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the combined sugar, soy sauces
and fish sauce and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until heated
- Season with pepper.
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.