Chicken With Thai Basil, Chili and Cashews Recipe
Chicken With Thai Basil, Chili and Cashews Recipes
chicken breast or thigh fillets, cut into strips
lemon grass, white part only, finely chopped
fresh red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
finely chopped fresh ginger
coriander roots, finely chopped
2 tbsp oil
1 1/2 tbsp
1 1/2 tbsp
shaved palm sugar or soft brown sugar
(60g) lightly packed fresh Thai basil
cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Place the chicken in a large bowl
with the lemon grass, chili, garlic, ginger and coriander root.
- Mix together well.
- Heat a wok over medium heat, add 1
tsp of the oil and swirl to coat the surface of the wok.
- Add the cashews and cook for 1
minute, or until lightly golden.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok,
add the chicken in batches and stir fry over medium heat for 4-5
minutes, or until browned.
- Return the chicken to the wok.
- Stir in the lime juice, fish
sauce, palm sugar and basil, and cook for 30-60 seconds, or until
the basil just begins to wilt.
- Add the cornflour mixture and stir
until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Stir in the cashews and serve with
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Serves 4 - 6
Get your hot and spicy's ingredients here
what to cook for dinner ?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Hot Spicy Meat Recipes
Hot Spicy Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |